What do we expect from you?
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of professional software development
- Experience with front end web development (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with large scale software projects, source control, continuous integration, documentation
- Demonstrable experience with an enterprise level frontend framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue, Svelte,...)
- Cross browser development experience
- Experience in creating backend services / RESTful web services
- Independently driven, proactive, accountable, reliable team player
- Fluent English (verbally and in written form)
- Experience in working with AWS and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with .NET / .NET Core
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competences in data structures, algorithms, and software design for (micro-)service architectures.
- Data modeling and storage: Relational databases (SQL) and document stores (e.g. MongoDB, …)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery (e.g. GitLab or similar)
What can you expect from us?
- Modern Enterprise level Product Development with Angular, .NET & .NET Core, SQL Server & PostgreSQL, DevOps pipeline, Docker & Kubernetes, OnPrem & AWS enabled.
- Leverage (Micro-)service oriented Architecture
- International agile team
- Competitive Salary plus Annual bonus target (Based on EBITDA and personal performance)
- Company pension scheme
- Support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Flexible working times with working time accounts to support the work-life balance
- Modern office building with an on-site canteen offering freshly cooked local dishes (with vegetarian option)
- The office in Estenfeld is well connected to the transport network. Free onsite parking is available, and for public transport users, ERT pays the costs of a ticket for the WVV (Würzburger Versorgungs- und Verkehrs GmbH)
- Employee Exchange Programs, as great opportunities to learn more of what others do:
- Global employee exchange program, meaning you can apply to work in any of our global locations for 4 weeks
- Local 8 hour exchange program where you can work in another department for 8 hours
- We have both social and wellness committees, so we enjoy celebrations and free fruit
- Global Hackathon Events
We look forward to receiving your application (in German or English). Please indicate your salary expectation and your availability and send your application by using our ERT career page.
Interested in working for ERT but this isn't quite the right job for you? Please see our website for our other current openings.